Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where To Put The Paintings On Counterfeit Poptropica Bedroom Ideas?

Bedroom ideas? - where to put the paintings on counterfeit poptropica

I am a teenager who moves and the first time that I decorate my room, like Zen type things (such as fountains and candles) (please do not Buddha, pink and purple flowers, or the kind of girly things) =)
I have a few posters of bands that I then put on the walls. I am a very artistic person, so if you do not have links, pictures or drawings that need to be painted on the walls, and I thought all four walls with a different theme.
that serene calm and cold as the Zen (I'm in massage therepy), wall art, where I can get my pictures and guitar, and every 2 other ideas you come :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 White boots mini | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates