Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Have A Invalid Code In Sims 3 World Adventures What Do I Do What Should I Do If My Sims 3 World Adventures Serial Code Is Invalid When Registering?

What should I do if my sims 3 world adventures serial code is invalid when registering? - i have a invalid code in sims 3 world adventures what do i do

I have Sims 3 World of Adventure, and after the installation, I found that Riverview has become corrupted, and all my custom content in the format. Package disappeared. When I tried on the official website (sign up with my account that I have when I saw the first game, tested) it says my serial number is invalid. Is this a known problem or am I the only one with this problem?

2 comments:

Alice said...

You need to call EA. Or go to the forum and ask.

My luck, I wish I could play Sims 3, my count is too slow / old. Return to NT2.

Daniel said...

OMG! I love this game!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 White boots mini | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates