Monday, February 22, 2010

Gay Senior Wrestling Any Ideas For Senior Pictures?

Any ideas for senior pictures? - gay senior wrestling

So I am older than I are involved in a few days (I know it took) ideas, but I wonder if anyone can give any hints. I have some ideas, but I really wanted some help on a specific topic. I am not the person concerned (I played football, but I am now qutting), but the struggle. Wrestling is very difficult to find ideas. Do not go on my shirt, because that's just gay. I want to ask real ideas. Thanks

3 comments:

surfer_g... said...

Just because you are not on the football team is not that we do not do it for the image. If you are important and how you want to be reminded then that is okay. But a classic, simple picture is also a good idea, there is less safe than sorry;)

surfer_g... said...

Just because you are not on the football team is not that we do not do it for the image. If you are important and how you want to be reminded then that is okay. But a classic, simple picture is also a good idea, there is less safe than sorry;)

Brandon said...

As a portrait photographer who is "outside the box" I recommend that you do. Do not make a ton of accessories. They are far from what you are. What is most important to find new areas to be photographed in areas not normally, like tree shaking in the park, but "grungy areas" None of his friends in the eye. Normally, the boys shot the old brick buildings with, old metal, old cars, old. Highlighted.

In addition, you use a professional photographer or "someones" Mom or Dad? It makes a big difference in your portraits.

Visit our website for ideas http://www.mpseniors.com

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 White boots mini | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates