Saturday, February 6, 2010

Position Cervix Right Before Period Cervix Position After Ovulation And Before Period? I Can't Figure Out My Cycle?

Cervix position after ovulation and before period? I can't figure out my cycle? - position cervix right before period

I started my last period 11 August and earlier, the 23rd June began in the last cycle was 49 days due to stress. I'm kind of TTC but I'm not press, wants to only get my bike. I think the ovulation cycle for 5 to 8 September, which means that from day one 22nd I noticed that all the signs of ovulation was soft col [high, open and wet] and I was really like comics, I, 5 and 7. My cervix has fallen for two days now and since 12 was high and closed gradually softened. I'm trying to understand if I'm pregnant, in a surprising neck neck when someone high during the infertile phase, and started her period? Or if someone who knew his high collar, and closed softer than she learned she was pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 White boots mini | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates