Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vicodin Recovery Any Way To Speed Up Recovery On A Swollen Tailbone?

Any way to speed up recovery on a swollen tailbone? - vicodin recovery

A few days ago I slept on my couch and I ended up bruising my coccyx (or very seriously hurt, move faster than the walk and sit injuries). He believes that there is a bullet in the ass, because it is very swollen. (lol: D) defeated starts exactly where the crack. I have ice or heat to relieve pain, but provides only temporary relief. I took a Vicodin and has done almost nothing.

Ideas? Thank you in advance:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 White boots mini | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates