Friday, January 29, 2010

Boy In A Football Costume Halloween Costume Help?

Halloween Costume Help? - boy in a football costume

Hello! I try to find a good football player costume for my class on Halloween party. I'm going with my best friend will be a leader.

I am very small, so that nothing is too big.
I do not want boy-ish, but not too sexy or anything. Just something nice.
All along the purple line would be great!
And links would be great!

Benefits could take to places, ideas, makeup, hair, buy links, or about anything!

THANK YOU SO MUCH = D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 White boots mini | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates