Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ablation Uterine Polyps A Question For Anyone Who Has Ever Had Uterine Ablation For Menorrhagia?

A question for anyone who has ever had uterine ablation for menorrhagia? - ablation uterine polyps

Hello --

Seeking information and opinions from anyone who had the ablation of uterine bleeding) has irregular menorrhagia (.

My doctor suggested as a way to my affliction and pace of what he is "mid-cycle bleeding" (the terminology for its full term in 10 days!).

I did some research and knowledge through various methods, were called to a gynecologist for a consultation, but I wonder if anyone used to treat anything but excessive bleeding.

I also wonder if (the uterine spiral in 1996) does not prevent me from a candidate for this procedure. I have no polyps or irregularities in the womb, but only a hormone cycle of misery.

If you could leave me your experiences, I would be very happy.

Thank you in advance ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 White boots mini | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates