Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is Olive Oil Good For Caucasian Hair Olive Oil Hair Lotion....Safe For Caucasian Hair?

Olive Oil hair lotion....Safe for caucasian hair? - is olive oil good for caucasian hair

But I'm white, my hair is slightly curly. It dries easily. I bought olive oil hair tonic. If that is specifically used in the hair of Africa, or make good for me.

I was curious before in British Columbia, I know some specific products for African hair may be too moisturizing for Caucasian hair.

Thank you for your help.

So, how should I use?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 White boots mini | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates