Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ip Wow Receiver A WoW Scape IP And DC Question?

A WoW scape IP and DC question? - ip wow receiver

Every time I try, I get to the server wowscape WoW connection can not connect to the window connection. Logon.scapegaming.com I have the IP and it worked well for a while until I parted and not connect again. I read on a website on the same problem and said it was a malware or application he Sqpyware. I can not even visit www.scapegaming.com
BTW, I have tried with IP 69.65.60.24 and wow.scapegaming.com
Pls help!

1 comment:

Jesters_... said...

Hopefully wowscape was closed. It is against the TOS to use "free servers". Either pay or not to pray to get a virus.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 White boots mini | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates